A delicious romantic story about things lost and found – possessions, memories, relationships. This novella (it truly did not seem long or complex enough to call it a novel) takes you into the world of a kind and somewhat lonely bookseller, and the consequences of his finding something precious that was lost by a woman he’d yet to meet. Romance ensues. A great holiday read, quick and not too complicated.
7. A book written by a male author
16. A book with a colour in the title
19. A book you can finish in a day
21. A book translated from (or in) another language
24. A book written by someone younger than you
26. A book by an author whom you’ve never read